2 Screenshots

About This File

You've been having an online affair, sneaking onto video chat with Vallery when your wife goes to bed. Over several months you've gained a lot for her, and you are finally getting to show her in person. She tells you to strip down and she can't believe how much you've gained. She laughs and teases your absolutely huge body, going into detail how and where you've gained. Even though she teases you, you can tell how turned on she is.  Once you've fully stripped down for her, she tells you that she's been keeping a secret from you. She's actually been working together with your wife to fatten you up, sending her supplements to aid in the destruction of your once fit body.

See all of my other female feeder/male feedee videos here --> Female Feeder/Male Feedee & Weight Humiliation Videos - Curvage

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

I love fattyval's feeder videos because she's the perfect balance of teasing and encouraging. I also really love how devious she can be too. The idea of a feeder planning to fatten me up with the help of others without me knowing turns me on so much, so this video is perfect. I can't recommend this enough, I just wish I was the one she's fattening up🥵

Link to review