Super Stuffing - Pizza & 2L Coke (Pt.1)

$24.99

(1 review)

4 Screenshots

About This File

In this part one of the super stuffing video series, I eat two huge pizza slices one cheese and one pepperoni. Theses are the biggest pizza slices I’ve ever seen! Just one slice is the same size as my torso. As I eat pizza I also finish off a 2L of coke. I end up eat and chugging so much that end up bloating out my painfully tight jeans. Stay tuned for the other parts in this series ❤️ 

Other Files from BigBellyJudy

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

danjamsmith

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I don’t know what is sexier. The way you scarf down food in minutes like an out of control hog begging to get bigger or you sweating grease, panting, and wheezing as you struggle to undo your pants wondering how this happened. Either way watching you eat yourself bigger all while everyone around you will be watching what they eat. You will watch it go down your mouth and bloat you bigger with each bite, while everyone goes for a run. You make a slow waddle to the car just to get your next meal. Everyone started the new year wanting to be better while you want to be bigger. It’s almost like you will gain every pound they lose. If you think about it that’s fair. Keeping the world balance. Although I’m sure you will notice everyone start to move better more gracefully around as they rush you to hurry up while you stop to get a snack after only a few minutes of the activity. Can’t wait to see what this year has in store for your poor waistline. To see my curvage crush getting bigger eating herself into oblivion. Oink oink fatty. Wish I could help stuff you in person. Can’t wait to see part 2 I’m sure you eat even more fat so

Link to review