5 Screenshots

About This File

Ms MacNCheese and the girls are ready to battle it out in this button up show down!  She's found a couple of shirts from a long time and many pounds ago.  It's a shirts vs skins battle- snaps and buttons vs belly and breasts.  She's always been very, well,... endowed.  But can these shirts withstand the pressure of her more voluptuous and fantastic breasts?  You'll have front row seats, so get up close and personal and find out for yourself, and - Enjoy! 

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Wishuwerebigger

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is a boob lovers dream! All of us who have grown up with any kind of love of curvy gals and 2 of the reasons to love them are in for a treat in this one. The shirts are super tight showing off the almost cartoonish curves our girl is sporting in this one, her boobs barely contained, fully in motion, and tons of belly bounce in this one too. There’s a bit of fabric stretching, the boobs need adjusted the whole time, there’s bouncing and jiggling and laughter and excited squeals. I think those were my favorite part, Mac is having almost as much fun as we are. I don’t want to give away whether or not buttons do or don’t pop, but we get promises for future updates too! 

Response from the author:

The girls are very much on display and taking the lead role in this clip! Belly definitely doing it's part as well in its supporting roll (LOL!). I couldn't Help but squeal! I was putting in so much effort while having so much fun. This clip was a joy to make and I can't wait to do it again in the future! Thank you for you, always a pleasure. ❤️ 

Link to review
Clyde3000

You have the perfect body nice tits nice round belly deep bellybutton love to see your feeder worship that body

He is doing a mighty fine job keeping his wife fat and happy! After all, it is true - happy wife happy life! :P 

Thank you for your purchase and review! XoXo

Link to review
rhythmalism

The buttons alone… the buttons on the shirt the button of the jeans and your belly button poppin.. 🤤

Right? So many POPtions to choose from!! :P 

Thank you for your continued support, love! XoXo

Link to review
redjoker1997

Always glad when a gainer like @Ms MacNCheese comes back and starts right back with amazing videos. Loved seeing those shirts tested like that, can't wait to see when the gains start making buttons fly.

Thank you! So happy to be back providing the same quality experience you've come to expect. I have a feeling it wont be long before they're SOARING! ❤️ 

Thank you for your purchase and review 😚

Link to review
AndrewRussell

Seeing the preview gifs, I knew I'd love this video, but lawd have mercy, I wasn't prepared for how incredibly hot this video actually is.  While this video is aptly titled, Mac thankfully also showcases her massive gut as well, with plenty of shots of her belly spilling out of her jean shorts.  For all you big tit lovers out there, the sheer amount on tit bouncing/jiggling in this video is truly next level.  Mac starts the vid off in a chair jiggling her huge tits and belly spilling out of her jeans.  She then gets up and tries on the first top, which barely fits btw, and attempts to pop the buttons by jiggling.  While some pop, she decides to sit back down for some extreme jiggling/bouncing to get the rest of those pesky buttons.  We get the same with the second top, but this one is much sturdier than the first, which makes Mac work even harder to try to pop the buttons.  Won't spoil whether or not she's successful with the second one, but suffice to say. it's an incredible watch.  A must buy video from a stunningly sexy woman with amazing curves.  Five stars honestly aren't enough.

Hammercy on ME! You're too kind - thank you so much for that eloquently phrased review! You weren't kidding, the work on the second top definitely gave me a run for my money!

Your time and support are so very appreciated. Thank you ❤️ 

Link to review
Nickmpt

Hey sweetyyy!!!! 😍😍😍 of course I bought this video too!!!! 🔝🙏 tomorrow and the day before..😅 (sorry I had a lot of obligations)

as always amazing and unbelievably sexy 😍😍 I wouldn't want to be a puma's button 🤣🤣 first of all you are so beautiful 😍💙 your tits are so sexy and your belly!! 😍
⚠️ a personal observation 🙏🙏 I would really like it in your videos to appear in jeans... (like in the video where you try them on) or in leggings... and at some point to take your whole belly out😍😍 because as we said the Belly always wins 🔝😅😍😍
I tired you... see you next time😚😚

That can definitely be arranged! Thank you so much for being my #1 fan! ❤️ 

Link to review