New Year's Weight Gain Denial

$5.99

(1 review)

5 Screenshots

About This File

People are always so annoying at the beginning of a new year. They're all talking about their resolutions and their diets and how they're totally going to turn things around this year. Why not just be consistent all year long? I know I sure am and that's why I continue to be in the best shape of my life. No need to start a crash diet for me, I'm still slim and trim and looking the same as ever. I'm getting ready to meet up with some friends for dinner and I think I'll rub it in their face by wearing jeans. A tight pair of jeans are always the first sign you've let yourself go. Weird how these are being so tricky to pull up. Must be my sweaty skin sticking to them, they totally still fit. Ah, see? Look, that button did up no problem and I look great. Same with this size medium tank top. I look so hot and fit in this outfit. Can't wait to laugh at all their resolution talk while I'm out here living the lifestyle every day.

Other Files from Queen Chrissy

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌