5 Screenshots

About This File

I have gotten heavier since my last POP!  Video :D I manage to accidentally pop eight balloons in this new one!  There is alot of talk of my love of inflation and bounciness

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

SeamusIRL

Come along for some thrills, chills and spills on TayTay's crowded bed !!...🛏... Yes it's her very own "Balloon Pop & Gymnastic Playground: !!!...🎈

This is simply a fun and carefree romp for a verrry plump girl with a strong and innocent appetite for balloon destruction play 🎈!!!

Starting with alot of big round shiny balloons that squeak and squawk, she grabs one and uses her heavy bloated belly to press down with alot of zest until...🎈... one by one, our luscious lady displays her dominant side... leaning and bouncing on, jiggling and rubbing against them all... with a flexible and supple physique... a rolling wrecking ball of soft plushness and robust lust... 🥵

What I found most arousing was the obvious tingle she felt against her succulent tummy when a fat balloon 🎈 popped as she straddled and bounced on it... the tension before and the sudden loud pop gives this clip an erotic vibe... the look and sounds of her inflated round and shiny "friends" adds a wet slippery feel for her to enjoy deep down inside...💦

I'll need to view the two other "POP " clips to see how "tingly" this cute lass gets...😜... but this is a fun and easy viddy to enjoy... and who wouldn't want to visit TayTay's Playground ??!!! 💚

Link to review