5 Screenshots

About This File

There are few more satisfying feelings than a face full of frosting and a belly stuffed with cake!  I can't help but moan when I shove my face deep into that fluffy moist cake and devour it like the most gluttonous pig! 🤤🐷 How much do you think I'll be able to fit? 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

primitive2020

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Not only have I never thought to review a video before, I also don't think I've ever bought a video so quickly after seeing it posted, and I have no regrets. Been a huge fan for years and I can't say enough about how amazed I've been seeing the difference over time, especially this year. When you hit 500, my jaw hit the floor, and I couldn't be more excited that you're making more feederism content.

Cannot recommend this video enough from start to finish. Lady Sublime is gorgeous and one of the best out there at adult content. She really is an amazon goddess, and I can't wait to see what comes next.

Link to review
Quatering09

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

It's so amazing to see you embrace your gluttony Ms Sublime 🥰 You look so sexy just devouring that cake, moaning with pleasure after every bite, it sounded orgasmic. I can't wait to see what clips come next, I'm super excited 🥰

Link to review
MisterMoose

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Absolutely loved this video. The gluttonous way you reach out and take each bite drove me crazy. From the moaning to the way you hold your eyes in this is perfect. I can’t wait to see more of you on here!

Link to review
belclare21

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

Ms Sublime is so hot in this video.  I love the way she devours the cake.

Link to review