4 Screenshots

About This File

🔥🔥“IT IS A HUGE EVENT TO SAY GOOD BYE TO “SMALL” CLOTHES…”🔥🔥

IN THIS VIDEO:

CLOTHES TRY ON / 5 OUTFITS / BEFORE AND AFTER / MOANING/ COMPARISON / BELLY PLAY

♡LAURA COMMENTS♡ 

IT IS A HUGE EVENT TO SAY GOOD BYE TO “SMALL” CLOTHES. IT MEANS THAT I AM TURNING MY BODY IN TO A HOT MASS OF FATNES AND I FEEL SO HORNY WHEN I RECORD THIS VIDEOS…😌😏🔥

THE BIGGER THE BETTER, THATS WHAT I WAS THINKING WHILE I WAS TRYING THE LAST PIECES OF CLOTHES THAT I HAVE IN 3XL SIZE, AND WHEN I REALIZE THAT MY YOGA PANTS WHERE ALREADY 4XL AND DO NOT FIT ME ANYMORE I FELT HOT IDEAS AND FANTASIES HAPPENING IN MY MIND!🔥🔥🔥

⚠️HEY!!⚠️

DID YOU ENJOY THE VIDEO?

🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 

PLEASE DON'T FORGET YOUR REVIEW!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

not a real member

1 of 3 members found this review helpful 1 / 3 members

What an amazing !!!!Awesome !!!!spectacular!!!! gain!!!!  that LauraFatty has accomplished for 2022 !!!!,,& now it is the beginning for a new growth ,,,,& new creative projects for 2023  I am truly sure that LauraFatty has plenty of extra special surprises on the way ,,,or coming soon for 2023 ! ,,,you know there is nothing more than watching LauraFatty trying on some  out grown clothes 👕❤️💕💕that she used too have in her closet years ago ,,,& ,,since she has been modeling on curvage,,, it really !really !impresses !!!! ,,,me that I totally recognize some of the outfits 👕🥰❤️,,that she wore back then!!!,,,, & now !!!! Just look at the size !!!! 😯❤️of her NOW !!!!  😯❤️HUGE !!!! 😯❤️& MASSIVE!!!! 😯❤️& so !so !so !!!! BIG !!!! 😯❤️& FAT !!!!🥰❤️ &  From the front !!!too the back !!!! Laura Fatty ❤️has become one of my most !favorite !!!!impressive!!!!  🤩❤️gainers !!!!🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🌮🍟🍕🍰🍩🍪🌭🍫🍦🥨🥤🥤🥤 on curvage !!!! which I truly !truly !!!! love ❤️ about her !!!! ,,,& since I am a belly guy 😍❤️LauraFattys belly !,,is getting !!!! Wider!!!!😯💕 Rounder !!!! 😯💕💕bigger 😯💕💕💕!& bigger😯💕💕💕💕 !& bigger !!!!😯💕💕💕💕💕 & FATTER!!!! 😯💕💕💕💕💕💕& so !incredibly !!!!😯💕💕💕💕💕💕💕 jiggly!!!!,😯😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️,& so !so !very !!!! soft !!!!😚❤️💕💕🌈🌈🌈🌈 Everytime ! she post a new video update    & just like she said the BIGGER!!!! THE !!!! BETTER!!!!          Thank U !too YOU !!!! & your outstanding !!!! an amazing !!!!feeder !!!! & enjoying !!!! watching !!!! you grow !!!! 😚❤️❤️❤️❤️💕💕💕💕💕

Link to review