5 Screenshots

About This File

Custom vid - storyline below.

I added my own touch to this as well, you will like this if you like nurse Tiffany character.

๐Ÿ’‹only purchase if you have taboo fantasy like health issues such as high b-pressure, high cholestoral etc๐Ÿ‘€ thats a part of this vid - remember this is ONLY fantasy so if its not your thing just go on with your day๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹โค๏ธโค๏ธ

custom description:

The patient is sitting in the exam room after seeing the doctor, when Nurse Tiffany comes in to have a talk with him. She picks up his medical chart, reviewing the notes from the doctor. She cant help but let a devilish smile come across her face as she sees the results of his latest exam. Having gained 80 pounds since his last visit, the patient a handsome but quite chubby man in his 30s is now 400 pounds. Morbidly obese is in big letters across the top of the file. Nurse Tiffany while talking out loud further reviews the medical chart to see elevated blood pressure, elevated cholesterol, and elevated heart rate numbers. She is reading this to the patient but not with a voice of concern but a voice of excitement...because you see Nurse Tiffany likes her men fat but also unhealthy. The Nurse start to review the recommendations from the doctor. Low fat and low cholesterol diet, steady cardio exercise. The Nurse is reading this and smiles and says to the patient....now that doesnt sound too fun does it? I shake my head no. Nurse Tiffany then asks, do you find me attractive? Of course the patient eagerly shakes his head up and down with excitement. She then says, what if I told you that we could be together if you ignore everything this silly doctor is saying about your health and do what I say instead? The patient cant help but be confused but eagerly agrees. Who wants to eat healthy and exercise anyways right? She then takes her pen and scratches out all of the health improving notes written by the doctor, and starts explaining that for her she wants a real man. That means a man that eats fried foods, fatty foods, meats, high cholesterol foods. And a man that is growing fatter for her not losing weight. She wants her fat man to be at least 500 pounds and doesnt care about the consequences to his health but she will be give him the best sex of his life that she can guarantee. She reviews his blood pressure numbers...hmmmm 155/90. Yes thats high....but this Nurse wants it higher. Cholesterol of 180. She wants that up to 250. Resting heart rate of 90....this Nurse wants it over 100. She wants to destroy her mans health ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

ย 

Other Files from Tiffany Jinx

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

There are no reviews to display.