5 Screenshots

About This File

{ video includes; mutual gain, pov , belly play, Fat chat, GFE, role play}

Savannah really out did herself this holiday season, she definitely enjoyed all the carbs and sweets and her weight has absolutely skyrocketed.. she is loving her new gains but thinks it would be even sexier if you packed on the pounds too… she tells how sexy it would be for the 2 of you to get even fatter together all you have to do now is catch up to her weight.. Savannah definitely has plans to fatten you up and tells you all the details on how she wants to do it.. your jaw is in the floor you are so turned on by this and can’t wait to be a plump piggy with Sav. 

Reviews: If you like this videos please remember reviews are always appreciated ❤️🔥

Other Files from SavannahMontana

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

This video was hot to watch as I guzzled a 700 calorie shake. Savannah is getting noticeably fatter and she looks better with every pound. Having a sexy BBW tell you its time to indulge could definitely make the days of being under 200 a thing of the past for me :) Hot af video!

Link to review

I definitely would want to fatten up with savannah 😩 it would be a dream stuff my gut and I'd love to be hand fed by such beautiful feedee especially if I got belly rubs definitely one of my favorite videos especially if you find mutual gain hot

Link to review
wavemagnet

Have you ever noticed how the best feeders are usually little, skinny guys? Savannah makes a lot of promises, but, she's gotten to the point where she's going to need a lot more to keep her growing. She looks so swollen, a behemoth now. It's the girth that blows me away. The huge, heaving tits, the circumference of her swollen belly, those massive, meaty thighs. Let her lure you in, she knows what she's doing. She's thinking about how big she wants, no, needs to get in the new year and what it's going to take. Sacrifices will need to be made somewhere.;)

Link to review

Savannah's got something on her mind, and what better way to tell you in a sexy tight dress. She's gotten really huge over the holidays! Her belly is so stretched out, her arms are so freaking huge, her boobs are gigantic, and definitely has a big booty now! 😩 Savannah keeps persuading you about becoming big & fat like her by listing so many pros one after another. Hands down I would instantly agree with her, and follow every single step of her plan just to catch up to her weight!! Even if the plan calls to push my limit every single day. Thank you for making a really amazing video Savannah! ☺️💙

Response from the author:

So happy you enjoyed 😊 thank you for the review 

Link to review