7 Screenshots

About This File

🌟HEY HEY HEY🌟

Welcome to My end of year Curvage Weigh In. In this video I show you how much this fat feedee has put on in the last few months! I talk about my growing body and measure my body for you. I shake my belly and show you the gains. Thank you all so much for this year its been a great year for me and I appreciate all the support you have all given me, you know who you are, heres to 2023 and I hope to gain much more for you all - Blue

If you enjoyed please leave a review  💙 Blue x

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

FatEdd

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Wow this is a great clip. Blue reveals a great gain and lots more in this one. You even get to hear one of her other kinks at the end. 

Response from the author:

I’m so glad you enjoyed thanks so much 😊

Link to review
Nicko64

A classic weigh in from this gorgeous girl showcasing her lovely plumping in such an open horny way!

Blue’s gains are in beautiful proportion over her whole body. We don’t always see a girl’s weight in her face but we do here and it’s a real turn on 😍 - from her sexy double chin all the way down to her cute chubby toes!

Sounds like she might not be posting as often now: SO CHECK THIS CLIP OUT is my strong advice!

One thing for sure the next weigh in will be UNMISSABLE! 🤩

Response from the author:

I’m so glad you enjoyed it, excited to make a come back now I can’t wait 💙

Link to review