4 Screenshots

About This File

A follower asked me to make my stuffing with 4 triple burgersπŸ”, that's equal to 12 meats 12 greasy slices of cheddar and sodaπŸ”₯
My belly expanded in a way never seen before, I'm impressed.πŸ”₯
 You can tell how hungry I was since I devoured one burger after another, I was very excited to finish, my fingers go deeper into my belly button every day, do you like it?  come and see my belly completely full and hard after this huge stuffing.😍

At minute 21:13 you can see how my stomach shows through my skin from how full it is.

Β In this video it contains: belly expansion, burps, stuffing, a super hot button play and more. Β The best angles for you to appreciate how my stomach expands more and more.

Β Note: this video contains a second part where I try on my sexiest dresses and show off my swollen belly after this Stuffing.

Edited by Distorsion

Other Files from Distorsion

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. πŸ™Œ

Sonicbird

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

She knows what you want. This time she gift to us her best poses. Her belly and her legs are getting big in such a beautiful way... i'm in love❀️

Response from the author:

Thank you very much, I am very happy that you liked it 😍

Link to review
Guest Marcumar

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

How is it even possible for you to get thicker and sexier with each video. The fat is going to all the right places. Your body type and fat distribution are amazing. This combined with your pretty face makes you my favourite model on Curvage.

You are the first person who considers me their favorite curvage model, thank you πŸ₯° it makes me very happy, thank you for supporting me πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

Link to review
annapple

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

hello greetings I'm a new sub and I want to say that if you watch this video you are already my favorite greetings by the way I don't think you can eat the Elvis sandwich or is it a calorie bomb?

I would love to try them and make a video, I hope to get here in Argentina βœ¨πŸ’•πŸ€€Β 

Β 

thank you very much for your review ❀️🐷

Link to review
1414moyer

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

You really can see your stomach stretching through your skin!!!! Holy fuck girl you really stuffed your belly in this one!!!!!! Β πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅

I love that feeling and how my belly looks, thanks for your review honey ✨✨

Link to review