Update on my injury and how my mobility has been affected

$5.99

(2 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

This video is to give you guys an update about what’s been going on with me and how I hurt my arm because of my fat-ness lol. I also show off my body in the classic hand bra & jiggle my growing belly. I discuss how my mobility has been affected by this injury and what I’ve been doing differently. Also, it might be the only video I make for a bit while my arm heals so if you support me and buy this it would mean a LOT! 

Thank you guys SO much for your amazing support and love, I can’t begin to describe how amazing it feels on the receiving end. Please leave a review if you enjoy/have been enjoying my gain 😘 

Other Files from TheBigAssSSBBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

MadLadKnucks22

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

So sorry to hear about your injury 😥 I hope you get better soon, it’s a shame it will impact your ability to make videos cause we need more BigAssBBW in these trying times more then ever! Better just strap a funnel on and chug to aid in recovery, can’t have you missing out on any calories. It is also hot to hear how you can’t put on any pants or clothes though and your still getting fatter then ever 🔥 hope you feel better soon ❤️

Response from the author:

Awww thank you 🥰 you’re so right I gotta make use of my funnel more!

Link to review
Quatering09

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Jeez I'm sorry to hear you're in so much pain piggy, at least you've been well fed and pampered while this has been going on. And you know what, I think there's a valuable lesson to be learned here. It's that cleaning and doing other things is bad and you should definitely let everyone else do that while you just gorge on food. I mean over 500lbs of fat pushed onto your shoulder is definitely gonna hurt, cleaning is far to dangerous, eating is way safer and way tastier 😂 I hope you recover from your injury soon piggy then you can start stuffing your face with two hands instead of one again 🥰 

Response from the author:

You’re so sweet thank you so much! I agree- eating >>>> cleaning lol. 🥰

Link to review