Drink With Me [Guided] - Tequila Shots & Mcdonald's Date

$20.99

(0 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

This 48 minute video is an immersive ride into what getting sh*tfaced with Dani would be like. Our date got rained out, so I decide to invite you back home to my place. With a bottle of Tequila and a huge DooDash order, I'm so excited to catch up with you. I immediately challenge you to a drinking contest, and guide you along as we take shots together. I show so much personality, make jokes and flirt unashamedly with you. As I get drunker and drunker, I get steadily more turned on -- toying with my outgrown clothes, making "f*ck me" eyes and talking about how I must be so much fatter since we've last seen each other. But that's okay - you like fat girls, right? ❤️

>> Standing angle, close up, roleplay, gfe, drinking alcohol, taking shots, bubbly dr*nk girl, face stuffing with fast food, outgrown sexy clothes, guided scenario

**If you are going to drink along with this video please do so responsibly. We get pretty turnt.

Goes up to $20.99 on 1/13

Other Files from FeedistDani

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.