Express weigh in after holidays

$6

(3 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

I grew so much since my last video (Christmas Eve) till now, I ate soooo much in these days, I loved to do that. I love holidays because I eat so so so much

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

UHU2009

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

The video documents another great gain within a short period of time. Jazz is just piling on the pounds while she gets more and more unfit and out of breath. The way she talks about her gains and struggles is so charming and it's going to be interesting to see how many more pounds she will add in 2023.

Fun fact: although Jazz's weight quite considerably exceeds the maximum capacity shown on her scale, her scale's still working 😂 Wonder how long it will take until the scale collapses under Jazz's massive body 😜

Link to review
bonscott

So Hot I love that you cannot get enough food in your belly.  Your overfed belly grows more beautiful with each new stretch mark. I think it would be cool if you just kept eating and enjoying food the way you are doing. I mean you gained so much in such a short time lol I am not worried about any goal. I am confident that you will easily surprise me in the future😘

Link to review