3 Screenshots

About This File

POV: FaceTiming with Your Wife!

In this video, Amber’s husband is away at the moment for work. What does Amber do while he’s gone? Order lingerie online…

…but of course it’s the wrong size!

Amber is once again in denial on just how curvy her body is, leaving her to ask her husband for his opinion…and he loves the way his wife looks in her new set!

He loves seeing her beautiful self and growing body. But they only FaceTime long enough to leave him on edge until he returns home…😉

Don’t miss out on this 4+ minute video watching as Amber caresses her body for you!

🌟please leave a review so I know how you all are liking my clips! it helps me understand what needs to improve, but also let’s me know I’m doing a good job!🌟

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

fattony20

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Really cute and sexy vid by Amber, it literally gets better by the minute as she shows off her soft, curvy figure.  The WG roleplaying was a lot of fun and Amber's voice is just adorable.  Great vid, definitely check it out! 

Response from the author:

@fattony20 thank you so much for this review!!🥰🥰🥰

Link to review
pudgelover25

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Amber is way too hot! She's cute and her chubby body is out of this world. She is so soft and jiggly. She is amazing at playing the chubby wife. I don't know if she is married, but damn, she's fantastic at making these videos. Her thighs are so soft. Her panties disappear under her chubby tummy and the folds of her hips.  Her tight bra is struggling to contain her pillowly breasts. And then she squeezes and jiggles her belly. Oh my! She looks incredible sitting down with her belly resting on her thick thighs, but then she stands up and you see her belly hanging over her panties and her big booty. She is a feast for the eyes.

@pudgelover25 thank you for taking the time and reviewing this! Love the detail! I’m so glad you enjoyed😉😊🥰❣️

Link to review
hgee

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Really well done video, plenty of sexy angles, wonderful role play, etc. Beautiful thin face!   Can't wait for more!

@hgee thank you so much!!🥰🥰

Link to review
boss frond

Incredibly sexy video Amber. You've got a really beautiful body and a very engaging screen presence. I think your videos are a must buy for me going forward!

@boss frond hey!! thank you so much!! I am grateful for your kind words!🥰🥰🥰

Link to review
ApprenticeFeedee

This is the first video of Amber's that I watched, and I'm instantly in love with her content! Her voice is super soothing I'd enjoy listening to whatever she has to say 😊  I loved the lingerie and the color as well. She's right about it looking extremely good on her! 😩 Don't get me started on thinking about her stretch marks. They're super freaking sexy! 🥵🥵 When she stood up to show her curves, I lost it right there. Literally everything about her is so damn beautiful that I'm a fan of hers now! Overall I would recommend anybody to buy & watch this video! Even the people on the moon 😂 Thank you so much for making this video Amber, and I can't wait to see more of what you create! 😊💙 

@ApprenticeFeedee oh my WORD! Thank you so much for this review😭😭 I can feel the love! Thank you for being kind and honest!🥹💞

Link to review
joebu8453

Love the set-up and the reveal was great. Fits just right in my opinion!

Thank you so much 😊😊

Link to review