5 Screenshots

About This File

This is a fun and sexy video of Lauren being a total bombshell and goof in public!

from flashing her big belly near the space needle, shaking her huge ass on a very open and public patio, doing a striptease for all of the Airbnb neighbors to CLEARLY see, showing off her tight outfits as she waddles down the street, chomping down at lunch time barely fitting into a standard booth, and just being a complete lush ALL in public.

This video is filled with sexy public affairs in so many places, outfits, and Lush!

Also, it’s pretty sexy to see a model out in public than just inside modeling in lingerie, right? Let’s see that fat body in motion!

Lauren loves to be a flirt and show off her piles of fat and bearing it all for anyone to see is def. her kink . 🥵🥵🥵🥵

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Whatsup1234

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Nothing hotter than a confident BBW flaunting her curves in public, and stuffing her face without a care in the world! 🔥🔥🔥🔥 Such a beautiful thicc hourglass figure! 😍😍😍 Her curves jiggle and sway with each and every movement! And Lauren knows exactly what to wear to show it off. I’m sure she caught the eye of many on that balcony, it’s too good to resist. Lol 

Link to review
Guest terranceandphillip

A sweet, sexy collection of short, spicy snippets featuring Lauren living large and Lush in her natural habitat!!  The segments where she just lets it all hang out up on the balcony were amazing!  I can only imagine how many folks out reading the morning paper on their porches nearly choked on their coffee upon seeing Lauren's outrageously tempting curves eclipsing the rising sun!!  But it's really a very generous act on Lauren's part - to grace an entire neighborhood with such a dazzling display of radiant, unrestrained beauty!!!

I also loved the opening portion where Lauren is walking near the Space Needle.  When I visited Seattle some years back, I remember walking on that very same sidewalk (kudos to Lauren, btw, since it actually runs at a pretty steep incline as I recall).  I remember being somewhat underwhelmed by the Space Needle - smaller than I had expected.  Definitely smaller than expected when Lauren's in front of it! 😉

Not sure if it's still running, but you used to be able to take an elevator up to the top of the Space Needle and eat overpriced food in a revolving restaurant.  Curious if Lauren attempted that - I mean, we've all seen what can happen with mechanical equipment that is not designed to handle the glorious awesomeness that is @LaurenLush!!!  She's broke a salon chair getting her eyebrows done (Summer 2021) and a tanning bed (Spring 2022)!!  For her next trick, why not try for a nationally renowned landmark!?!?

Link to review

Absolutely gorgeous and perfect vid, the best content and so beautiful! 🍟😍

Response from the author:

Thank you for taking the time to give me an incredible review!! 😍😍😍

Link to review

Something that Lauren has nailed from the word go is sexy, fun, flirty. Kind of like a voluptuous girl next door charm, silly, sweet, sexy as hell. This compilation from her is a collection of several short clips totaling almost 8 minutes of fun, cute, sexy lovable Lauren doing all the things that make her irresistible. She looks stunning as always, shimmying, shaking, stripping in some clips, fully clothed and filling the hell out of said clothes, eating. Like strip teases and slow reveals? She’s got you. Incredible lingerie? Yes. Curve hugging outfits? Of course. Eating? It’s in here. Slow motion clips, voyeuristic feel, her body in motion almost perpetually, it all gives a great feel for her size, her shape, and her playful and flirty nature. This is a great little collection from one of Curvage’s all stars, just out here casually stealing hearts and probably causing a lot of fights in that sleepy little Seattle neighborhood she visited. 

Link to review