[50% OFF]Public Piglet II - Bigger (duh)

$6.49

(2 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

It's the 4th of my 7 days week madness: and I wanted to celebrate! 

I stuck myself into some clothes and go to McDonald's to stuff my fat growing face.

Also, it's a good midway comparison (being the week speedgain video the first day, this is the 4th- 11th july, and you can wait for the 7th day one with the results and measurements)

I eat: 2 mcfish, 1 mc chicken, a bunch of nuggets, fries and big soda to help a little bit. Some girls got a little bit concerned about the situation and were trying to let me know that I was being filmed, so I have a little cut to let them know I was aware: guys, that's awesome. I felt safe with those girls standing against fat shaming. But then seconds later you will see my face eating all that food in front of me and making me unbutton my pants in public once again to keep going. 

Other Files from Thatfatguineapig

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

antoniodonizeti

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Um verdadeiro orgulho nacional

parabéns pelo seu foco e vontade em ficar cada vez maior, isso aí lindona, vai ter sempre o meu apoio pra ficar ainda mais exuberante

o McDonald's tem que te contratar para ser garota-propaganda 

Link to review
ms06zaku

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Another quality video. Her belly is visibly a lot larger compared to the 1st video which was just a month ago and your trousers are working over time to contain that growing beast of a gut. Really starting to rock a super BBW belly look hopefully in time we can see it hit SSBBW status and it looks like that's not gunna take long!

Link to review