4 Screenshots

About This File

New year new fatter Hayley! 

Are you curious? 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

ReverseBris

8 of 8 members found this review helpful 8 / 8 members

Insanely hot vid. I didn't know you were gaining on purpose, with numbers in mind. You're a natural at putting on weight.

Link to review
Firstuser

7 of 7 members found this review helpful 7 / 7 members

Simply stunning and still growing 😍

Link to review
Motorola762

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

You never disappoint. You are such a gem with a kind heart and a huge stomach. I never mind waiting a while for your content cuz it's never disappointing. You are a natural. To anyone actually reading this for a review just fucking buy it even if you can find it for free somewhere else just support this amazing woman it's worth it. I know what we have to put up with in this industry and with this lady you're getting such great value for your money.

Link to review
Kyle2020jones

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Massive weigh in! Belly definitely looking bigger but I see some extra width on those hips too. You’ll smash your weight goal this year for sure! Maybe a door stuckage video is in store considering the scope of those hips?

Link to review
KingM

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

A phenomenal video and an amazing Start to the new year. Watched the other weigh in from you before this, and I was and am absolutely shocked. GB looks absolutely stunning in this video, and it's truly everything you want to see in a weigh in . Including the hyper indulgent new years resolution that was made. Here's to you Hayley may this year be ever full of snacks, good food, and great gains. 😍

Link to review
MisterMoose

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

So, I haven’t purchased one of your videos since your first weigh in. I could visibly see how noticeable your weight gain was in the snapshot, but I was really curious. When your scale starting talking my jaw hit the floor. I’m gonna have to go back and watch this journey of yours…keep it up!

Link to review
STCChristopher

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I enjoyed this video most because of @GingerBunny's personality. That personality is really is a highlight of this video. I actually like the black dress worn at the beginning of this video. I liked the corset in this video but I did not think the straps around the belly did much for me. They just looked like climbing straps around the belly. I was impressed learning the weight and hearing how much food #Gingerbunny eats. I think Ginger's curly hair that reminds me of Merida from #Brave. It is impressive hearing the final weight. I did not think she weighed that much but visually her body shape looks so cool. Thanks for sharing your content. 

Link to review
dannyp85

Loved your video! Not only do I love seeing you show off your beautiful curves and share your weight progress, I really enjoy seeing your adorable face and smile. I think you should never have to apologize for rambling either, because I personally enjoy hearing you talk about yourself and would even love to see future videos where you talk about what's it's like living life at your incredible and sexy size. Keep up the good work! I look forward to more content from you! You are amazing 😃

Link to review
Guest adventure_complex

Gorgeous 😍😋 you've gotten soo curvy! ❤️

Link to review
DandyRandy

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Love the ambitious goals! Keep up the good work😉

Link to review