6 Screenshots

About This File

Shar has stuffed so much food at the beach hut. Her shorts suddenly become too tight for her fat growing body. 

Shar later removes her shorts and lets her big swollen belly out while lay on the bed moaning to you. 

Shar rubs cream into her big swollen belly and tells you how fat, heavy and tired she has become.

GS X x 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

ronin76

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Great video. For the first half Shar is a fantasy in real life - a sexy plump woman sitting in her swimsuit with trays of food around her as she gorges on meatballs and wraps and fries, washing it down with a big sweet daiquiri. Her pants are unbuttoned one button to give her belly room, then as she fills up, a second button clearly had to be undone. And after more food it’s clear that a third button is going to have to give up to let her belly expand.

By the end it’s clear that not only did that last button have to be undone, but she had to get out of her shorts altogether to let her overstuffed belly rest and receive rubs in preparation for her next meal. How can Shar go swimming if you she has to wait 30 minutes after eating to go in the water? From the looks of her growing belly and extra cute rounder face 30 minutes after her last meal she’s tucking into another burger or sundae.

Link to review
Destinyas22

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Hello Shar!👸🏻

My name is Adam and I’m a admirer from Sweden. So I have followed Goddess Shar since she was about 12 stones (170 lbs) and never stopped since. This was the first time thought that I have a bought a video on her and on Curvage. And believe me. If you have a fetish for curves or just admire beautiful women, then this clip won’t make you disappointed.

Her belly have become massive and must weight a ton. There are stretchmarks over the whole lower belly now, mostly of the fat hanging. Thighs have become huge. This is the most recognizable double-chin I have seen with her so far, like it really becomes clear when she lies in the bed. I think the boobs and the ass will keep on growing in time. 

I truly believe this is her biggest and most beautiful version we’ve seen, yet. She gormandizes food now in big proportions like never before and just don’t seem to get enough. She’s is so incredible strong, persistent and dedicated in reaching her goals. Like, I genuinely can’t think of a more beautiful women. You are as perfect as it gets Shar. You will reach 250 lbs in no time, and any goal you set in front of you. My dream is to meet and feed you. I hope you see this Shar, keep doing you👌🏼👸🏻

Link to review
unknownuserfilm

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Absolutely amazing video 👍 You are absolutley gorgeous 🤩 I love it how big your belly is especially at the end of the video. I hope you'll share more videos like this one ☺️ 

Link to review
mcdorbandt

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Perfect video... watched it end to end twice... If you haven’t bought one of this perfect ladies videos? You won’t be disappointed... Deff, top three & she has a lot of content. Can’t wait for the next. Thanks from Texas.

Link to review
Residentsteven

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

This has to be shar at her biggest yet,  Shar’s double chin is very noticeable in this vid the amount of food she eats to is unbelievable no wonder that belly is so big. I would be amazed if shar wasn’t over 250 by now. I bet that plane seat felt a whole lot smaller on the way back 😉.

AF04F504-E99E-4239-B060-F1C827ECD59A.gif

364FD865-2BDA-4303-9F95-A6B7A2217042.gif

0D8E2255-C5D3-448F-A1C0-3AD514E3A2E8.gif

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

The Goddess is STUNNINGLY fat! Another holiday of gaining, she is bigger than ever and even more beautiful!

Link to review
Guest jarhead78

9 of 9 members found this review helpful 9 / 9 members

Absolutely insane amount of food consumed here and you will not believe the size of Shar now at the end of the vid - So huge and jiggly! 

B4F811D4-ECA7-4C37-AAC0-9B2FC9FE655A.jpeg

2B432B74-2804-4AA8-905A-FBEB3AFF3835.jpeg

Link to review