Too FAT for my own good! 🐷

$5.99

(1 review)

4 Screenshots

About This File

Well, looks like I once again underestimated just how fat I am! I got this really cute and totally skimpy piece of lingerie that I thought would fit. Of course, it didn't fit my fat ass. So I guess I'll just have to hold up my massive tits myself, there are worse things in life 😉

The main issue with my lingerie is that my big fat belly seems to spread the connecting straps too much, making it impossible to cover my tits. My belly really does have a mind of its own, and it basically dictates most of my life now. Maybe I really am getting too fat for my own good? Clearly, I was never meant to be this fat, I'm short, and prior to gaining was always petite. I thought I'd max out at 225, but those days are long gone. My gain has completely ravished my body. It's changed my life completely, things that I once took for granted I can no longer do. Bending down to tie my shoes, a thing of the past. Walking up more than a few flights of stairs, big pass. Walking more than 10 min, try again, please! Basic functions seem to be slipping away from me, and I should be more concerned, but here I am, getting too damn big for my own good! So, what do you think, am I getting too fat for my own good?

Clip features:  fat chat, body changes, gaining talk

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌