8 Screenshots

About This File

RAPID WEIGHT GAIN / BELLY PLAY / COSPLAY / FIT TO FAT / FOOD STUFFING / IMMOBILE FANTASY

Empress plays Laila from Craving Control - Laila laments her studies as always, quickly distracted by her greedy belly. She loses control, eating the rest of one of Jane's pies. She tries to return to her studies, only to be distracted once again, growing a massive belly. She decides to finally give into her inner "thunderous glutton", and completely lose control as a new years resolution. It's not long before her belly grows so big that she is bed-bound.

Other Files from Empress Of The North

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Scr1bester

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Hell yeah, that was great! You've got Lalia's look and attitude down perfectly and you even sound like how I imagine her voice when I read those comics. I loved all the outfits and you made really good use of the fake belly. So in my opinion you're now the definitive live action Lalia! (Well out of the 2 that I know of but still!) I'm looking forward to any future Craving Control videos you make! 

Response from the author:

Thank you!! ❤️

Link to review