6 Screenshots

About This File

Featuring the burp queen herself, @Rylie Haze! In this video Casey attempts a coke and mentos bloat at her heaviest weight ever. Casey and Rylie share a 2L of Diet Coke (best for mentos bloats) and let out CRAZY HUGE BURPS. If you like burps, this is freaking legendary 🤯

Casey's belly bloats to huge proportions and Rylie can't even reach her arms around the width of her massive ballooning gut. They stand up to show off how bloated they get while letting out huge belches. 

Cheers to even bigger bellies & burps in 2023! 

---------------------------------------

REVIEWS: Your sweet reviews are always so appreciated! You are able to leave a review after downloading the file. Be sure to click on the stars otherwise it won't save. Thank you for supporting me always 🖤

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Marshall7

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

My gosh @Curvage Casey has grown and her expansion is on FULL display here! @Rylie Haze has been packing it on too and together these two begin chugging and burping!!!! So so sexy! Casey has been teaching Rylie how to get fat AF and in exchange, Rylie shows Casey how to burp like a Queen! Casey's gut extension is beyond wild and hot as fuck here as she literally looks like a gorgeous human balloon! She has the best belly and perfect fat face in the whole world! If you love fat chicks giggling and jiggling and even burping....this is the clip for you!!!!! 10,000,000 STARS!!!!!!!

Response from the author:

SO so glad you enjoyed it! Thanks for reviewing ❤️ more to come!

Link to review
ApprenticeFeedee

If it's possible to give more than 5 stars I would! Damn this collaboration is the best way to kick off the New Years. Casey, the hottest cow in the world, teaming up with Rylie, an incredibly beautiful feedee, to take on some Mentos and a 2L of Diet Coke. This would be my first video I've seen with Rylie in it, and I wasn't prepared at all for how she has a gift for belching 😳 And I've never heard Casey belch out one after another like that! It's super hot seeing Rylie's hand imprint on Casey's ever so swelling gut, and fading away. I also love the choice of fishnets. Casey's huge belly just wants to bulge out at the top of it, and Rylie's big ass looks so damn good 😫😫 I can't wait to see the progress both of them make each time they collaborate because holy shit they keep getting more and more attractive!! 🥵 

Thank you so so much this review is so sweet! We are thrilled you loved it and can't wait to show off our greediness even more this year! ❤️ 

Link to review
FeedeeLover99

Absolutely LOVED this one! 😍

Casey is clearly, massively, humongously obese and startlingly wide but I was staggered by @Rylie Haze’s gaining progress, that big ass, those wide soft hips, those hefty jiggly thighs, that pudgy chubby growing belly and gorgeous rounding face - this girl’s deliberate progress from skinny waif to huge jiggly BBW is one of the most exciting transformations on the scene right now 🥵 😍

Aw thank you so much for dropping a review! SO glad you enjoy seeing me and Rylie together. She's such a good lil feedee and an even better bestie ❤️  happy new year!

Link to review
Wishuwerebigger

I’m gonna be honest. I’m NOT a burp fan usually, but I’m a huge fan of @Curvage Casey and @Rylie Haze because let’s be real, who isn’t? I thought I’d check this out mostly to see the bloat on Casey. How much bigger can one gut get? First of all, they look amazing. By the end of it, Casey is so bloated and swollen. Rylie and her admiration of Casey is awesome, such a turn on to see someone appreciate Casey’s gut the way it deserves. She literally hypes the guy so much and is nearly as excited for Casey’s growth as us. Also it should be noted, Rylie doesn’t burp at all in this one. She belches. She roars. She explodes. It rubs off on Casey, by the end of this one, she’s practically erupting.  Belly play throughout, sexy body admiration, Rylie’s gorgeous ass makes an appearance, Casey’s belly does somehow actually get bigger ,PLUS Rylie and Casey singing the song of our people. Just another fantastic clip from one of Curvage’s hottest and most dynamic duos. They also bring up the topic of reuniting for another Hogwarts stuffing, which YUUUUMMMMM. Any time you get these two together, magic happens. 

This is the sweetest review ever! Thank you so so much my friend ❤️ you're the best!

Link to review
jacksprat

Oh! This will be cute. Two besties having fun with the coke and mentos challenge. Rylie starts chugging soda while Casey chows down a few mentos. Then Casey fills up on the soda-pop while Rylie shows off how muc- OMG! Casey's Belly is Colossal! The rest of the video is both girls shocked, amazed and turned on by Casey's huge belly while you try not to come. 

So much gratitude always for your support! Thank you so much ❤️ 

Link to review
Bauer88

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Another amazing collab from Casey and Rylie 🔥🔥 I can never get enough of Casey's bloating content. Seeing her belly become even larger and rounder in real time is nothing short of awe-inspiring 😮😍🤩🔥 Just an incredible video all around!!

Link to review
Snowman123

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

Wow! Casey had gotten enormous and her gut has a nice little glow from some recent sun bathing. Nice pinkish hue. Almost… hog like. Watch as these two gluttons push their bellies to the limit and push how some enormous burps. Lots of belly jiggles in this clip 

Thank you so much ❤️ thrilled you loved it!

Link to review