6 Screenshots

About This File

It's been quite a while since Ms MacNCheese's last coke and Mentos bloat! It's no secret, she loves stuffing and pushing her limits.  She tries not to burp, letting the pressure build.  But neither her shirt nor her underwear can contain her rapidly expanding, firm belly.  Watch as she works her way through several rolls of Mentos and a one liter of coke - Enjoy! 

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Monty Hall

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

wow...huge.   well done!!

Response from the author:

*Takes a bow* 

Thank you, thank you very much! 

Link to review
ApprenticeFeedee

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is my introductory video to MsMacNCheese's clip catalog, and I'm already a huge fan after this video!! It's nothing but a insanely beautiful Goddess who is using a pre-food game workout trick to prepare her belly for one hell of a meal 😩 I can't count how many times she dropped the Mentos lol. Every time she looked at the camera, I was blushing so much because she's just so dang beautiful!! I really like the shirt and panties she picked out for the video, they really define those curves so well 😩😩All the burps in this video are really hot I couldn't pick one that I loved the most. They're all so equally amazing! By the end of the video she stands up to show how bloated she is, and where it's extremely tight at! 😩🥵 Overall if you love burping videos that feature an absolute beautiful Goddess, this video is a CERTIFIED MUST for your needs! Thank you so so so much for making this video MsMacNCheese!!!! 😊💙 I'll have to try Coke & Mentos myself to see if my belly's capacity increases afterwards

There is plenty more where this came from! There's some oldies, but goodies in the archives too. After this, off screen I ate an entire pizza and bread bites from Dominos to soak it all up! It definitely is an interesting sensation. Make sure you have some coke in your tum first, then begin with the mentos. If you want to wash the mentos down WITH the coke, you can! The reaction doesn't happen quick enough for it to make a mess. Happy bloating! 

Thank you for purchase, detailed review and kind words! ❤️ 

Link to review
Nickmpt

I know I'm late...😅😅😅 you are simply a goddess❤️😍 !!! so beautiful!! you think your stomach will burst...🤯🤯🤯 oh my god!!!
I want a lot more of your videos!!
(if you make custom videos and photos for your fans.. at any cost please send me 🙏🙏)

My belly was super big and super tight! I have a lot more videos coming, don't worry. Thank you for always supporting me. ❤️ 

Link to review
rhythmalism

Macnificent

You're so punny! Thank you so much hun. ❤️ 

Link to review
naranja

What really puts her over the top is that as well as the body obviously, she has an elite face. Really pretty.

That's very sweet of you! Thank you for appreciating all of me. ❤️ I'm very grateful for your support and feedback as well. 😚

Link to review