6 Screenshots

About This File

Retirement Sale 
Originally $2.99 
Now $2.00

It's almost bedtime but your feedee girlfriend decides she's not satisfied and needs a sweet treat ASAP! Being the excellent feeder you are you know that going to bed on an empty stomach is terrible for a growing feedee.

You rush her to her favorite ice cream place to fill her up. This is her favorite place because they give her huge portions of topping, in fact whole gravy boats full! You watch her stuff her greedy mouth and growing double chin full of sweet sugary ice cream. She finishes it all easy, after all a calorie not eaten is a calorie buzzed, and that can't be good for a growing waistline! Afterwards you watch her waddle out and down the street to play with her bulging belly in public, shhhh you might get caught! After watching her enjoy herself playing, she begs you to call her a uber because she can't be bothered to walk the three blocks. 

When you both get home you see just how much of a piggy she has become as she no longer fits into her top. You watch her play with her belly and hug her growing rolls. All she wants to hear is how good of a feedee she is! 

*Video shot on mobile phone and in public. Background noise from strangers talking in the ice cream shop can be heard (sorry!) Hope you enjoy! 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jj22

It’s late at night and Freya is feeling peckish. She knows that eating before bed is good for a gaining goddess like her and so flirtily persuades her feeder boyfriend to take her out for a giant ice cream. I like how the first part of this video just focuses on Freya’s face. She really is extremely pretty and so, so, so cute. Her double chin is sweet perfection.

After feasting at the ice-cream parlour, Freya is out on the street. She simply can’t resist proudly raising her skirt and playing with her big, full belly. I love the whole public display thing and I also love the way Freya just wants to show off and play with herself. It’s not just the sight itself which is so great, but the whole mentality behind wanting to do it.

Freya feels so full she doesn’t want to walk back home. She wants to get a cab back. Who could possibly resist any wish of such a beautiful woman? Well, luckily for us, the feeder boyfriend does resist, so we’re treated to an insanely-cute few minutes of pouty Freya playfully complaining that, basically, she’s too stuffed to walk.

There’s a magic little sequence from about 04:41 to about 04:51, during which Freya coquettishly places her handbag on a nearby windowsill, pulls her skirt up (remember, this is all in the total open, on a public street) and teasingly slaps her packed tummy.

A growing beauty like Freya needs to be completely and utterly spoiled and fussed over, so we get to see a few moments of this cute angel getting her cab ride home.

(I should just mention that, during all of this, Freya has been braless in an extremely tight white top. One word: AWESOME.)

Back home, the fun continues. Freya’s now in super-seductive mode and she proceeds to writhe around on a couch and whispers all sorts of lovely fat-talk. (One thing I noticed here: her skin looks so smooth, and so soft, and so delicately pale. Mmmmmmmmmm...) There’s some fantastic close-ups of her stunning face and double chin.

One stand-out thing she says is this: “I’m pretty sure everyone was staring at me, watching me shove down that ice cream.” I love the idea that Freya thought this, and I hope that she luxuriated in the fact that people were looking at her. I love the idea that (hopefully) people’s looks didn’t make her feel self-conscious, but instead made her feel sexy and beautiful and special.

This is only the second Freya video I’ve bought and downloaded, and I can safely say this is another 5 out of 5 winner!

Link to review