6 Screenshots

About This File

πŸ”₯✨️✨️πŸ”₯

Β 

Ft. @SassyCassieTwo sexy canadian bestie haven't had breakfast yet and wants some Timmies donuts while they're hanging out! Lots of fat chat, burping, laughing and feeding occur, stuffing their faces with sweet donuts! Rachel and Cassie have so much eating and playing with eachothers Bellies, and they can't to wait to meet up and do it again 🐷🐷🐷

Β 

Other Files from Cutiepie Rachel

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. πŸ™Œ

hamazon

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I came for the bellies, stayed for the fun conversation and burps, and then I came for the house-shaking belly play πŸ˜‰. I’ve said before, and will continue to say that one of the hottest things is just watching a beautiful woman enjoy herself, and in this video you get that x2. Plus you get burping, belly play, donut stuffing, and, shall we say, a fun surprise near the end… 🀩 

I really hope you two do another collaboration soon, bonus points if it involves that latex you mentioned πŸ‘€.Β 

Link to review
Guest lamiecollins12

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I wish I was between those two bellies 😍😍❀️ it would be heaven ❀️😍😍 I would hand feed both of you one hand each, then I would rub and play with those amazing bellies like they deserve to be worshipped πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯° can't wait for your next calibration ❀️❀️❀️❀️ I loved it and it was amazing like I knew it would be 😘😘😘

Link to review