10 Screenshots

About This File

Kayla's Newest Weigh In 2023! 

This video includes Kayla giving a body show and her new weight on the scale. 

one showing her cooking her favorite recipe for you all to try too, and stuffing it down! including another day stuffing down even more food ! Kaylas determined to make her weight goal for 2023 ! ❤️ you wont be disappointed 

The weight gain is very noticeable in Kayla's figure.

Other Files from Kaybearcutie95

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

wolfkingx12

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Damn we got a cooking lesson and some bitties, and you are filling in nicely. Next one should be some more booty!

Link to review
Guest DingoFats

8 of 9 members found this review helpful 8 / 9 members

Kayla is quite the jiggly piggy!

Glad she’s back to showing off her fat belly and ass!

Hopefully she gets to 400 sometime this year!

Link to review
Grape4476

6 of 7 members found this review helpful 6 / 7 members

This is a marvelous video from a beautiful model! She has filled out AMAZINGLY and is obviously putting in the work! It’s sad to see her videos attract such negativity! If you want to support one of the most professional gaining queens as she gets bigger and BIGGER! Buy this clip! It’s worth!

Link to review
kabu

3 of 4 members found this review helpful 3 / 4 members

in this vid we can see how absolutely blimplike kayla is getting! all her clothes strain against her ever plumpening body and some of the pov shots while cooking are to die for! plus you can see one of the recipes that has aided her in swelling up so much! 

an amazing vid froma  beauty of the ages!

five stars for sure!

Link to review
DanteSparda45

5 of 7 members found this review helpful 5 / 7 members

One of the best videos i've ever purchased! We get some Cooking with Kaybear, a little bit of cupcake and taquitos lol, and we get to see how much you've grown and gained, with a dash of unfiltered humor, which is *chefs kiss*. You've gained so much and it looks amazing. All of your body is jiggly and looks very soft and I cannot wait to see how you grow as the year goes on. Thank you for being an amazing content creator, and an awesome best friend.

I HIGHLY recommend this clip! Its funny, cute, sexy and wholesome. Best purchase you'll ever make.

Link to review
Casanovab

11 of 24 members found this review helpful 11 / 24 members

What’s annoying me and this since a little time now in her weigh ins, she always cut the video before and we can only see her toes, no guarantee it’s a real weigh in, why always cutting? Further more 40 min for only few of body show it’s really disappointing…

Response from the author:

You see my toes because I show my weight on the scale by holding my phone ? I mean you can say it’s fake but the proof is clearly my body . Let’s say I’m lying ? Am I wearing a fake fat suit then . Because my body is clearly different and my clothes that once fit me don’t ? 

Link to review

Wow !!!! What a weigh !!!! in !!!! & watching those numbers go up ⬆️ on that scale !!!! Kaybearcutie95 !!!! Is 100% ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ the Real deal !!!! She also adds a variety of creative stuff in her videos !!!! 😍👍❤️💕💕💕 she is turning out too be a beautiful!!!!🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈 gorgeous !!!! 😍😚❤️💕💕💕gaining !!!!weight !!!!feedee !!!! 🍔🍪🍩🌭🌮🍟🌯🌭🌭🥤🥤🥤❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💕💕💕💕 & it makes her so very !!!!happy !!!!😊❤️& even happier !!!! 😚❤️💕💕💕

Link to review