Date With Your Fat Coworker!! - Beer Chugging & Belly Fondling

$6.99

(3 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

You've had your eye on your sexy fat coworker, and you finally got the nerve to ask her out for drinks after work. Clad in a blouse that hardly buttons and a skirt that won't stay closed, she perches her fat body on a bar stool, smiling sweetly at you.

"Thanks so much for asking me out!" She says as she struggles to get comfortable. "I like this place..."

She wastes zero time chugging a bottle of beer, sighing and belching like a pig. Her belly bounces with every move she makes, and every time she laughs at your jokes. She even orders some bar food and devours it, her fat gut slowly popping out of her struggling blouse.

"You don't mind if I make myself more comfortable, right?" She coos, slowly unbuttoning her shirt and unzipping her skirt, in the middle of everyone at the bar...

Other Files from FeedistDani

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Kevinmorad

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I think you need you to eat more than just chicken nuggets? I better hope this was a snack & you had more to eat than this you need to relieve your stress about the clothes & chance of the chair collapsing I already see your backfat touching it your skirt is super tight & you were on the edge of the seat so please do us a favor why not eat some more food to forget about that I'm sure your skirt buttons will close better after a few meals. :D 

Response from the author:

Of course the chicken nuggets were just an appetizer ;) my backfat is seriously getting out of control. I can't believe this outfit fit me a few months ago! 

Link to review
Jorin85

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

My first Curvage purchase of 2023! So great to see Dani back again. I always love her role-playing videos because they are always hilarious! It was great seeing the beautiful aesthetics again from Dani. Her videos are some of the very best around and this was an awesome return. I just love what Dani makes so much! 

This was a great start to the New Year!

Response from the author:

Awe babe thank you so much! I'm honored to be your first purchase of 2023!! And thank you as always for the awesome compliments 🥰🥰

Link to review