8 Screenshots

About This File

This is the first New Years Eve that Wilson has gotten to celebrate since the pandemic. Last year, she went shopping for a few outfits to wear but since she caught Covid, she wasn't able to go out. This year, she is Covid free and wants to party! Too bad she only has the dresses she purchased a year ago and her best friend won't stop reminding her of how fat she's gotten. Wilson refuses to acknowledge her obvious weight gain and starts getting ready for her evening only to find out that her clothes don't fit. With her best friend fat shaming her, and the threat of her dress splitting at the seams, Wilson starts to feel the heat. Will she end up staying home and finally admit she has a weight problem. Or will she continue to ignore her ever-expanding body and venture out in the outgrown attire?  

Featuring Themes Of: Denial of Weight Gain | Fat Shaming | Tight Clothes | Fat Chat | Eating

Other Files from Feeder and Feedee

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

RickySnyder21

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wilson is a really good actress, and this video is hot as hell. Wilson tries on multiple outfits that barely fit, and her body is looking absolutely incredible, especially her fat ass and thighs. As someone who loves to see confident ssbbws at the club in tight clothing, this was a HUGE turn on for me. I wouldn't been able to take my eyes off her while her skinny friend would be completely ignored. 11/10😍

Response from the author:

Wow Ricky 11/10! I’m floored by your generosity!! Thank you!! 

Link to review
BBL5

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

How are there no reviews?! So hot at all angles.

Can I rub 'n' squeeze all that? I got a big, soft belly too, if ya wanna take turns 😏

Response from the author:

Thanks for the review!! I’m so stoked that you liked it! Answer’s always yes 😏

Link to review