3 Screenshots

About This File

One of your teachers has been really plumping up lately. Secretly, you think it's incredibly hot to see her whole body balloon. But you play it cool to your friends and talk about what a big fatty Teacher Nikki is. Unfortunately for you, another teacher overhears and you're given detention. You don't think things could get any worse until you realize that in charge of detention that day is none other than Nikki herself! And she's heard all about what you were saying. Worse still, you're the only student in detention today. But when Teacher Nikki confronts you about what you said, she doesn't seem angry. In fact, she seems to know what you truly think about her plump body! Next thing you know, your fat ass teacher is stripping down and teasing you, showing off all her rolls and curves! 😳

In this clip: teacher role play, strip tease to lingerie, belly play, and whole body jiggling

I absolutely love reading your reviews! ❤️ If you enjoy this clip please consider leaving a review for me. 😊 Your feedback helps me make better, hotter clips for you to enjoy 🤤💦 Thank you all for being so amazing and supporting me and my gains! 🥰

Other Files from NikkiMaialina

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

joebu8453

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Damn, Nikki is sexy - both stuffed into her skirt and in the lingerie she wears under it!   Hell, I’ll break any number of rules, as long as I can have detention with Miss Nikki! 

Response from the author:

Sounds like you’ve just earned a whole lot more detention 😏😈

Thank you so much for the awesome review!! 😍🥰 I’m so glad you enjoyed the clip!! 😘

Link to review
CCT0ny

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

You have to be the sexiest teacher I've ever seen! The video was insanely hot. I seriously wish I had you as my teacher back in school, I would've gotten detention with you practically every day. I love how your fat can't be hidden with the clothes you have on, seeing your belly outlined through your skirt. And the lingerie you have on makes you look absolutely gorgeous! I don't think I'd be able to control myself the second you pulled out your belly! This is such an amazing video with great roleplay, and I definitely can't wait to see more of you!

Response from the author:

Thank you so so much!!! 😍😍😍 I’m so happy you liked it! 🥰

Sounds like with all those dirty thoughts you need some extra detention 😏😘

Link to review