Doctor’s Visit Update 😬 & trying on jeans that used to fit

$8.99

(4 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

I start the video attempting to pull my jeans over my belly unsuccessfully and telling you about how these jeans used to fit me. I stand up breathlessly, trying my very best to get the jeans just even over my huge ass. Jumping (well, barely jumping lol) up and down as all the fat jiggles as I try to squeeze its way into the already stretched pants. I sit down before I fall over from being exhausted by the effort it took for me to try to put on a pair of pants. 

I check my heart rate that is beating SOO fast and I try to catch my breath. I take my belly out of my jeans and play with it as I am finally catching my breath, however my heart rate is still going crazy which leads me into my next topic. I went to the doctor the other day…ooohhh boy did the doctor have a lot to say lol. I describe what he said exactly and what he said about my BMI, blood pressure, and the overall shape I’m in and made a verrrryyyyyy hot comment about me walking from the waiting room back to the patient room. I discuss some mishaps with the furniture at the doctors office and I talk about how I feel about the results that the doctor gave me and what my plan going forward is… 

Thank you guys SO much for your amazing support and love, I can’t begin to describe how amazing it feels on the receiving end. Please leave a review if you enjoy/have been enjoying my gain 😘 

Other Files from TheBigAssSSBBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

FatEdd

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

A classic head in the sand attitude to weight gain and health complications that I love. @TheBigAssSSBBW has come a long way in record speed and it really shows. Looking forward to more of this as the year progresses. 😍

Response from the author:

Thank youuuu, I’m glad you enjoyed it 🥰

Link to review
Wishuwerebigger

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I can’t believe she’s still gaining at such an incredible rate, neither can her doctor, but she told us all her plan a few videos ago. We know her weight goals, if you saw her last weigh in, you know she’s closing in on USSBBW territory, and on the weights of superstar SSBBW legends like Boberry and Juicy Jackie. Her feasting and fattening is clearly paying off, putting on jeans nearly took her out. NOT JUST her heart rate jumps up when she does, her tits nearly hit her in the face.  Jeans usually do a solid job of encasing everything like a sausage, but our girls getting so big, so fast, you can see the rolls. Just another epic clip that shows just how big she is and how there’s no stopping her. Her gluttony is just unreal and if it wasn’t on video for all of us, I’d find it hard to believe someone so big and beautiful and growing so fast actually existed.

Season 4 Wow GIF by The OfficeThank you so much for this amazing review lol you’re so great!!

Link to review
Quatering09

4 of 5 members found this review helpful 4 / 5 members

Hope you had a merry and fattening christmas piggy 🥰 It's so sexy to see you so out of breath just from attempting to put on jeans. You obviously didn't eat enough food before filming given how distracted you were by food during the video, but I know you fixed that problem straight after you finished though 🥰 Can't wait to see how big you'll get this year 🥰

Thank you so much 🥰🥰🥰 how did you know I ate a KFC family meal for 4 afterwards? Lol

Link to review

This food addicted piggy can't stop gaining weight. She exhausts herself by trying on some tight jeans in this vid, seems like soon she'll need help if she wants to put jeans on. Hot video 🔥

Link to review