6 Screenshots

About This File

It’s the end of the year and Savannah is so excited for her New Year’s Eve plans, she desperately wants to wear her favorite cheetah print even those it’s always been a super tight squeeze and she has absolutely packed on the pounds recently, even more so over the last couple weeks with all the holiday fun she has been having, but she decides to give a try and attempts to maneuver her fat ass into that tiny little dress. Needless to say it’s a MASSIVE fail and she even breaks out into a sweat and can hardly catch her breathe while trying it on. In the midst of all of that Savannah catch’s a glimpse of her belly and beyond distracted by how sexy it looks while she jiggling and wiggling into the dress. 

It’s time for the moment of truth, how much weight has Savannah really put on over the last couple weeks!! The number will have your jaw drop!! 

Beyond hot and bothered by how soft and squishy her body is, the clips ends with some super sexy belly play and fat chat 

{ video includes; pov , belly play, horny Fat chat, weigh in, try on fail  }

Reviews: If you like this videos please remember reviews are always appreciated ❤️🔥

Other Files from SavannahMontana

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Mondschein

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Ein Super Video! Savanah spielt mit ihren runden Bauch, der prall gefüllt ist! Ihre Hüften sind ein Traum! Ihr Busen sprengt Ihren sexy BH! Unglaublich erotisch! Der Höhepunkt ist das wiegen.....!!! Unbedingt anschauen und geniessen! Liebe Savannah: Happy New Year und viele viele Pfunde mehr! 

Link to review
wavemagnet

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

There's a point in the video, when Savannah, with her back to the camera, looks over her shoulder. That was a stunning moment for me, compared to how she looked at the beginning of the year. As huge and massive as she looked and by calculating her weight gain, by next year, she'll be almost unrecognizable.

Response from the author:

Thank you ☺️ you’re always so sweet to me 🥰

Link to review

Really enjoyed this video! If Savanah smiles once in any video, I'll instantly love it ☺️ Right off the bat I really like her panties, the design is so cool. I was hoping somehow that dress would fit because who doesn't want to see her belly stick out so much in it! She is right though. The numbers on that scale will definitely leave you speechless!! There's so much jiggling in this so this video is a MUST for anybody that loves good old fat jiggling in every direction, especially her boobs.🥵 🥵 Thank you so much for making this video Savannah!! You're definitely in my Top #5 models list 😘💙 

I hope at some point you'll make a video planning out all the food you'd make your boyfriend eat so he can get huge like you! 😏 That'd be extremely hot

Link to review
joebu8453

I love watching Savannah get turned on by her body, and it happens early and often here! Don’t miss the world’s greatest camera angle for the last 1:15! 

Link to review
jj22

Oh my god @SavannahMontana!!!!!!!!

Honestly, this is the kind of magical video which you simply watch in stunned silence, mouth hanging open, occasionally shaking your head in bewilderment at the dazzling beauty on display.

Things I loved:

-watching Savannah get distracted by how sexy her belly looks.
-hearing how she has had an insatiable, insane appetite over the holiday season.
-seeing her futilely trying to get her favourite dress on.  (PLEASE freeze-frame the vid at 04:14 and gaze longingly at that beautiful roll of side-fat that pops out like a balloon.  You can see it in the first gif in the previews above.)
-seeing how adorably out-of-breath and sweaty she gets from trying to get the dress on.  SO CUTE and SEXY.
-watching and hearing how Savannah is a connoisseur of her own gorgeous body.  There is nothing, I repeat NOTHING, sexier than a BBW in love with, and full of admiration of, her own body and achievements.  Savannah is completely turned on by her own body, and to hear her talking about this is pure MAGIC.  The part at 07:07 where her words trail off and she drags her hand over her pretty face in total self-love and awe at what she is accomplishing with her body might well be one of the sexiest, most beautiful, most perfectly erotic moments in BBW video-history.  

Savannah is in the absolute top, top group of best BBW-models.  She has it all: the personality, the fat-chat, the innocent charm, the devilish sexiness, the face, and the body.

Sadly, quite often with videos I buy on Curvage, I'm left with a little feeling of "oh, was that it?" after watching them.  You WILL NOT feel that after watching Savannah's videos (especially now that she's posting 10-15 minute epic spectaculars!)

Okay, I wanna mention the weight-gain.  Savannah's last weigh-in was posted 16 Dec.  This one was posted 29 Dec.  That's less than two weeks.  The number of pounds she has added in such a short space of time is genuinely ASTONISHING.  If Savannah keeps up anything like the same amount of progress (even only half the same progress), 2023 is going to be a HUGE, HUGE, HUGE year for her.  And I want to support her, encourage her, flatter her, and worship her every chubby, waddling step of the way.

One final point: if you haven't got it already, you should buy the "prequel" to this new video.  Here's the link: https://curvage.org/forum/index.php?/files/file/16355-pov-your-hot-fat-🥵-girlfriend-has-trouble-fitting-into-her-clothes-again-plus-a-weigh-in/    

Link to review