8 Screenshots

About This File

OH MY GOD! I’ve been holding off doing another weigh in to really try and gain as much as I can so it’s a big leap up! So at the end of August in my last weigh in I was 304lbs, and now…

Well let’s just say you won’t be disappointed! 🤭

Lots of fat chat, belly play and the big weight reveal! 😁❤️

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

FatEdd

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I was absolutely not dissapointed. A really nice gain and everything is expanding beautifuly. Her thighs are getting bigger and it's great to see a nice extra crease appearing. Great clip. :) 

Link to review
Guest PeterK57

😍

Link to review
wdyw

I've been waiting a while to see this - and prodding FG45 now and then to release it - I'm so glad she waited for there to be a proper gain. I couldn't believe my eyes she's ballooned recently and has clearly had a very piggy Christmas. The end result is a stunningly big number especially when you remember she's only 5 ft tall. What a belly ! It was always big and special but it's now approaching elite status - so huge so doughy - I suspect that soon she might need to review her gaining goal upwards slightly - if you like fat bellies and big weigh ins this video is a must 

Link to review