1 Screenshot

About This File

Dee eats some tacos and drinks mass gainer. She pulls her big belly out. She then weighs in and shows her whole body. She talks about weight gain.

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest brcyllr

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Wow, Dee!  I love how your shorts look painted onto your growing thighs, and how your belly pushes out so far!  You are looking so sexy, and you're so close to your short-term goal.  I'm so looking forward to your bikini video later this week!  You should do your weigh-in in the bikini, that would be very hot.  I agree that you shouldn't stop at 200 though, you really want to fill out some more in your hips, butt, and thighs... 220 sounds like a good next goal to me :)  Keep up the great work, and keep drinking 3 shakes a day!

Link to review
FeedeeFeederX

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Dee, I’ve bought all your videos and every penny is worth it! You are a blessing to this community and just want to say ty so much for sharing your weight gain journey with us 

you bring light to my life :)

Link to review