6 Screenshots

About This File

Retirement Sale 
Originally $2.99 
Now $2.00

Oh baby! I can't wait to tell you all about my day! I went to the doctor's and I can't tell if the were more shocked or disgusted by all the fat you've packed on my tiny 5'2 frame. 

I have so many arousing details to tell you about, everything from me struggling to fit in the chairs, long lectures about obesity, and the big moment of showing her my girthy gut. I made sure to reward myself by waddling to McDonald's and stuffing my fat face after, I want to make my feeder proud! But tonight would be so much more fun if you were feeding me! For now, I'll just have to tease you with my belly hang, hefty thighs, and tantalizing details of my doctor visit! 

*Video shot on a mobile phone.

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest lesserhawk

This is a fantastic video! Love the more intimate style - you really feel she is only talking to you, it's wonderful! And she has a gorgeous voice too, I love listening to it.

I really like the doctor style videos, and this is a real classic, talking about getting stuck in the waiting room, the disapproving nurse, BMI chat - but what I really like is how clear it is how much Freya loves food and weight gain, she keeps on coming back to food - there's a lovely bit where she talks about how 'you've' made her fatter which is 😍😍😍

There's a focus on the end on stretchmarks which is always great, and throughout she's rubbing her belly and yeah - this is an awesome video!

Response from the author:

@lesserhawk thank you so much for your lovely words! I’m really glad you enjoyed it and connected with it so much 💋☺️

While my nurse wasn’t to happy with my gain I’m glad you were! Let’s really make her eyes go wide next time I go back! 

Link to review