9 Screenshots

About This File

Nadya is eager to please you but you may have pushed her too far this time. You hand her four boxes of donuts and at first she tries to plead with you. How on earth can she eat 24 donuts in one sitting? She tries to bargain and beg but you won’t budge. If this fatty wants to pack on the pounds she must do whatever it takes. Even if that means eating until she’s sick to her stomach.

She starts off enthusiastic until she quickly realizes she’s in way over her head. But she has to finish them. Even if it hurts. She chases them down with whipped cream and keeps shoving them into her fat belly. You’ll get to see Nadya from multiple angles and it’s remarkable how her belly grows right on camera with each bite. The pressure of her clothes becomes unbearable (especially her jeans) and she eventually starts removing them until she’s in nothing but panties. 

It’s pathetic watching her pant and moan at your mercy. Watching what her own gluttony does to her is unlike anything you’ve ever witnessed. She keeps pushing on until all 24 donuts have been consumed. She’s in agony and all the sugar is making her feel ill. But she loves it just as much as you do.

So, when’s dinner?

Other Files from Nadya

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

bigboy1858

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

WOW!!! Damn Nadya you really blew me away with this one😍😍😍. Nadya is packed in some tight shorts and a top even before she opens the first box those buttons are looking like there hanging on to dear life trying to contain all that belly fat 🥵 and it only gets tighter the more donuts she stuffs her face with until she needs to release her gut and let it all hang out. I was already blown away by how fast you were going threw each box only chasing it down with some whipped cream and all the different angles showing just how much fatter you are looking 😍 but damn when you stuffed two donuts in your mouth at the same time OMG🥵🤯🥵 this video just kept getting hotter and hotter🔥🔥🔥. If you need a reminder of how much of a gluttonous pig Nadya is your going to love this video.

Response from the author:

Thank you so so much :) I hope you had an amazing holiday I’m gonna catch up with you soon I’ve been a headless holiday chicken as per usual lmfao thank you for the review ❤️

Link to review