5 Screenshots

About This File

Enjoy the first of six Christmas stuffings. 

Watch as the sexy juicy fatter than ever Curvy Cannabis Cat demolishes a dozen tamales, you'll have to control yourself. You've never seen anyone eat so sexy, every bite produces a happy dance causing all her curves to jiggle and bounce. Her big beautiful curves move with every step she takes. You see her beautiful face, glowing from all the greasy tamales she’s inhaled. She surprises you and funnels a tall can of Heineken. She shows off her bloated belly. Just when you thought she was stuffed she surprises you with the best happy ending showing off what a good greedy girl she is. 

Intro pricing for two days!   

gif1.gif

gif2.gif

Other Files from CurvyCannabisCat

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Tastic1

This video is awesome! @CurvyCannabisCat just keeps stuffing one tamale into her mouth after another finished off by an ice-cream sundae.

Plenty of standing, talking, jiggling and of course jiggling. There is nothing hurried in this video and the eating is 'natural', just a fat girl doing fat girl things.

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for thorough review. I am glad you enjoyed my clip. You’re correct on the fat girl thing. I love to eat and I eat with pleasure ;) 

Link to review