[50% OFF]1 Week speed gain - 1st Mass Gainer Shake and Measurements

$4.99

(3 reviews)

8 Screenshots

About This File

It's the first day of a week when I will test my limits and see what my body can do with 2 servings of mass gainer 2 times a day plus binging during the whole week, starting today: 8th july. 

I measure my hips, waist, breast, arms and thighs in cm with inches convertion (tip: I'm bigger in the morning with empty stomach than I used to be when stuffed, 3 months ago. And you know how much bigger I get when stuffed, dont you?). I chugg 2 servings of Max titanium mass gainer before my breakfast and tell you everything about my plans.

Be ready to see what happens at 16th july, a day after the full week. I'm dreaming big!!

Other Files from Thatfatguineapig

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

ms06zaku

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This is her hottest video part 1 of what's going to be an epic series. It's the first day and your looking bigger then ever cannot wait to see what the coming days have in store! 

Response from the author:

Thank you!! I really can't wait to show off my results!!

Link to review
Guest LeoP

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Can’t wait to see what gains the rest of the week has in store, Thatfatguineapig showing why she’s the queen of curvage and if the gains keep up, soon to be the biggest on curvage 

Link to review
biggerisbetter97

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Holy shit, ladies and gentlemen, that's all I can say. Thatfatguineapig continues to outdue herself in making some of the best weightgain-fetishism I've ever seen.

We start the video off measuring her entire body: belly, arms, boobs, thighs, everything. She really shows off every inch of her body, and we see just how fat shes gotten since she started gaining (hint: really damn fat). She teases us with the idea that she's gonna outgrow these numbers really soon, and then we see why.

After a great view of that amazing Brazillian ass, she pulls out a goddamn 7 pound bag of the most calorie-dense protein powder she could get her hands on. Immediately she starts smiling and giggling, so happy to be holding that many calories.

We see where this is going, but my expectations were blown away. A liter of fatty milk goes into the blender, and then one scoop...two scoops...TEN fucking scoops of that insta-fat into her shake. Shes looks so excited and proud of herself at what she's done.

Some sexy belly play, and only a couple minutes later, and she's chugged that whole thing. It's incredible. Video ends with her playing with her belly, she pulls her sweatpants down and her stomach just pours out into her lap, looking bigger than ever. She talks about how shes gonna be doing this multiple times a day, every day, for the next week. She says how excited she is to grow, and how she's gonna measure herself all over again afterwards to show us fast shes growing. Its fucking hot as hell!

I don't mean to get preachy here folks, but I've never regretted buying one of her videos. You can tell that this girl just genuinely loves getting fat as fuck, and loves sharing every inch of her journey. I think it's really arousing to know that every video I buy is just enabling this gluttonous lifestyle and keeps the numbers on the scale ticking up. And the prices on these are super modest, this one is 15 minutes of some really good shit, and it's only six bucks, a total steal.

Super hyped to see the aftermath of all this!

Response from the author:

Thank you so much! That review makes me very happy that my gain and style are being understood and appreciated!

I sure hope to keep improving and growing and being loyal to this "experiment" that I'm making of myself!

Link to review