BURPS & RUBS THROUGH THE MIRROR

$9.99

(2 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

FEEDER: AND THE PIZZA? LAURA: IN MY BELLY!!🔥🐽🤰🏼

IN THIS VIDEO:

PIZZA STUFFING REAL LIFE / BURPING / BELLY RUB / MOANING / BELLY PLAY  MULTIPLE ANGLES

♡LAURA COMMENTS♡ 

THIS VIDEO IS A VIDEO MADE AS A “BLOG” FORMAT… AND THE THING IS THAT I  LOST TOTAL CONTROL OF MYSELF AND ATE BY THE WHOLE DEEP DEEP DISH PIZZA… THE PIZZA IT WAS TO SHARE WITH MY FEEDER BUT I WAS TOTALLY ALONE AT HOME AND I COULDN’T WAIT FOR HIM TO ARRIVE SO I ATE THE WHOLE THING AND THEN I THOUGHT “MY CURVAGE FAM WOULD LOVE TO WATCH ME RIGHT NOW” SO… HOPE YOU ENJOY THE VIDEO THAT IS FULL OF BURPING AND BELLY RUBS! 

⚠️HEY!!⚠️

DID YOU ENJOY THE VIDEO?... YOUR STARS HELP ME A LOT

🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 

PLEASE DON'T FORGET YOUR REVIEW!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

This was definitely by far one of my favorite videos from Laura! So many burps and really cute camera angles. Laura's huge overstuffed belly looking even more round and huge than usual too from all the pizza, lots of cute belly rubs too. Definitely well worth it!

Link to review
FatGurlLover

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This video is incredible.  Loved seeing the aftermath of Laura's massive pizza stuffing.  She really gorged herself, as you can tell just by looking at her huge belly.   Laura is the burping queen!  I really enjoyed the belly rubbing and fat chat as well.  Perfect video!  It's a must-see for anyone who loves fat women.

Link to review