4 Screenshots

About This File

Someone asked me how many mince pies can I eat in one sitting and I really wasn't sure! So here it is :)

I cant lie, Mince Pies are not my pie of choice however I love a challenge and I thoughtย it would be fun to make this again next year to see how much more I can eat!

A chilled Video filmed on bed with lots of chit chat, Filmed from multiple angles and a little belly rubbing. A tiny portion of this video is filmed in vertical/portraitย :)ย 

Enjoy! xo

ย 

Other Files from Cookie_BBW ๐Ÿ’œ

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

big girls rock

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

How many did she eat? ๐Ÿค” Who cares!!?? ๐Ÿ™„ Just sitting in bed with this beautiful woman while she eats is pure joy! ๐Ÿฅฐ So round, so soft, so very sexy! A great lead in to her upcoming holiday gain weigh-in. I'm sure this helped a little in that regard. If you love Clare this is one to watch. ๐Ÿค—

Link to review
Wishuwerebigger

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

ย Clare is looking incredible in this one and the multiple angles really stress that. The clip opens with a full body, standing shot, so we can see she is nearly as round as she is tall right now.ย Just lovely and as beautiful as always and round as hell, her tight black outfit needs constant adjusting. The clip goes over 20 minutes long and she uses multiple angles to show off her outrageous body while still keeping it laid back and eat her pies. Iโ€™m not a lover or even really a likerย of mince pie, so the final number is higher than I thought anyone ever should get near.ย She also usesย my favorite camera angle to kind of loomย over us andย eat, almost as if sheโ€™s sitting on you and eating, which you know, life goals. Clare in POV? Yes please.ย This is a steal at the price because thereโ€™s so much chit chat, fat chat, belly play and rubbing, and as an added bonus, her breasts are just overflowing her bra. Every time she adjusts one, it nearly knocks the other clear out of her top.ย Just a lovely day in bed with Clare as she stuffs herself. Christmas is over. No one else is giving you gifts. Clare still is. Treat yourself to this clip.

Link to review

I agree this has a lot of cool camera angles. I wish there was more talking in the middle & end of this video because I was starting to fall asleep from how quiet and relaxing it is. This is a nice. It is a nice looking outfit that Cookie is wearing even if as she is sitting we see the bra is not big enough to completely contain both boobs. I also agree that I donโ€™t enjoy crumbs in the bed. I am rating this 4 stars only because it was making me start to go to sleep when I have watched this video twice. But if you donโ€™t mind the long quiet moments in the middle of this video then get this video. But the beginning and the different camera angles are worth it.ย 

Link to review