⭐️Special Request: Seven nights of Stuffing - Day Two - Spaghetti and meatballs

$25

(2 reviews)

9 Screenshots

About This File

This is a special request as a commitment to eat an extra meal every day for seven days, welcome to the fattest experience of having a real feedee eating a whole meal right before bed for one week. How much will I gain?????

You can almost feel how my mouth gets full and how my body gets bigger and heavier, feel my body swollen, big, soft and bloated with spaghetti and meatballs, was so delicious I even ate two dishes. mmmm eating always makes me horny but right before bed makes me feel like I am a true piggy.

• In this video you can see:
  • Fat Chat and u will tell you How Fat I want to be 
  • Eating while laying on Bed
  • Belly Play
  • Belly Rubs
  • Totally Bloated Belly
  • Eating and Burping

Other Files from Ruby Addams BBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Greg Johnson

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Another great night of stuffing! Ruby pushes herself to her limits once again with a huge dish of pasta on top of her daily meals…she rubs her belly over and over to get all the burps out and free up more space in her growing belly for more pasta. Such a relaxed vibe for the stuffing which makes it enjoyable. 

Response from the author:

Thank you!!!! I’m so glad you loved it 🥰 

I adore to eat in my bed it’s so comfy

Link to review
thegordo

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

The best part of this video is that you asked for a second dish after being bloated from gorging all day long. Your heavy breathing and burping it's the best in the world 🥵🔥

Response from the author:

I’m working for you 🖤🐽🤍

Link to review