1 Screenshot

About This File

Its xmas eve, guests have left - your wife is a little sulky and you soon find out why. 
im disappointed the you only had 5-6 portions and your gains Seem to have plateau’d. 
in usual bratty, entitled, dominant and manipulative manner, I let you know that you are not allowed to have sex with me let alone C*M at all before you gain what I demand of you. 
And needless to say - my demands are pretty outrageous and unrealistic😈 I really want you FAT!!

(Little twist towards the end but PLEASE KNOW THAT THIS IS MINOR PART OF THE VID!!! So this shouldnt be your reason for purchase ) 

…. if you exceed my demands …. Im agreeing to gain with you… giving you the option of making me chubby with you … 

Other Files from Tiffany Jinx

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Loving-Chubby-Women

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is a WOW video!! I have just been a big guy who likes to eat, but your videos are so seductive, and you are so attractive, that I just can’t stand it!!! I find myself wanting to gain … and to make love to you … and the longer I watch, the more I want YOU!! The very hint that you might gain with me puts me over the top. I promise to do it … just to have a chubby you!!! Tremendous video!!!

Response from the author:

Thank you so much 😍 as always had a goood time making this vid so Im happy to know you are enjoying it 😏 and if you are getting fat while watching… well I dont mind at all 😏😏😏🫃🏻

Link to review