9 Screenshots

About This File

On Christmas night, your fat room mate stumbles out of bed looking for something to eat.

After finding nothing, the room mate enters the living room area where gifts are wrapped under the tree, and Santa's plate of cookies are left out. She is just SO HUNGRY the blonde fat roomy can't help but eat all of Santa's snacks! She thinks to herself, that was barely anything to satiate such a fat man!

Her stomach growling, she sniffs the air, a delicious aroma is wafting her near the tree. There is something else here. Something YUMMY!

This blond hog starts searching through stockings and tearing apart gifts, wiggling her fat ass in the air as she hunts down the tasty smell. Not caring about what her room mates think, she follows the scent, rips off the tags and wrapping and begins stuffing her face. So happy and ignorant, making excuses as to why she is justified in eating her room mates gift.

If I just get rid of the evidence, how will they ever know? I'm doing them a service so they don't get fat them self. They won't even miss this gift if it never exists! Hehe

Stomach swollen and stuffed with sweets, the sneaky blond guzzles the lasts bits of milk. She rubs and jiggles the burps out till she finally feels satisfied and goes back to bed full.

Happy Holidays!

Thanks for watching! Please support me by rating my videos and leaving a comment! Thank you! ❤️ ❤️

stocking_AdobeExpress.gif

browniee_AdobeExpress.gif

burp_AdobeExpress.gif

burpslo_AdobeExpress.gif

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Golly JellyKat, you’re looking cuter than ever in this video. You in your sleepwear looks adorable, especially since you’re feeling hungry at night. Watching you tear apart the gifts was very mischievous of you. Eating all those sweets will definitely satisfy you. You indeed deserve everything and you’re definitely a goddess. No girl should ever feel hungry, which is why you deserve all the food in the world. Such an adorable video you made and I really enjoyed it.

Link to review