4 Screenshots

About This File

Do you like Stuffings? The big curves? The soft and big bellies?
Β Do you want to see how my belly swells from so much food and soda?
Β This video has all of that and more πŸ₯΅πŸ”₯
Β Here you will find: huge burps, soda bloat, great Stuffing, my body bouncing and sexy moves. πŸ˜‹
I'm going to eat: a huge plate of pasta with 100g of butter, lots of cheese, sausages and chocolate 🍫 

Β Thank you for your support throughout this half year that I was active on the platform πŸ’• I am really very happy and bigger every day. Β I wish you happy holidays βœ¨πŸ’•
πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„

Edited by Distorsion

Other Files from Distorsion

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. πŸ™Œ

1414moyer

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Your burps in this video with that jiggle ass are so damn amazing!!! You are the best feedee in the world!!! Best feedee content right here boysΒ 

Link to review
Kenzo998

Merry Christmas great clip 😊. Would love to see you make a weigh in clip. I’d love to know more about how you decided to start making clips modelling here 😊 

Response from the author:

I never really thought about making a video about it but I have been asked a lot so it will be an honor to do it πŸ˜‹

Link to review
Guest Marcumar

Wow, what a christmas treat. This must be her best video so far. Disto is getting out of breath from all the belly and booty jiggling after devouring a plate of spaghetti pretty fast. If you've followed her a bit lately, you must have noticed, that she has been eating really good and it's definitely showing. She is getting plumper with each video. What a transformation compared to the before pictures on her page from last year.

Response from the author:

I really enjoyed making this video and the result, my belly was really swollen and hard. Β I hope to continue making more videos like this πŸ˜‹ thank you very much for the support uwu

Link to review