Woke up Christmas morning FAT!

$4.99

(1 review)

4 Screenshots

About This File

🎄24 hour intro price $4.99 // up to $5.99 after 🎄

It's the night before Christmas, it's brutally cold, and to keep warm you decide to snuggle up with me! We decide to watch a holiday movie to get into the holiday spirit a little more. Luckily, I also seemed to find a treat under the tree, a wonderful box of chocolates. In the spirit of Christmas, I offer you some, which you politely turn down for reasons that will soon become apparent to me......We soon go over what we'd really like for the holiday. I of course mention my dream body, one with a flat stomach, thin face, and massive boobs! I'm really looking forward to having the perfect body in the new year. Soon enough we retire to bed and fall asleep for the evening.

Upon waking up the next morning I realize I've practically blimped up over night. I've gotten huge, absolutely massive. That tiny flat stomach I wished for is now replaced by a massively soft layer of fat, with even more rolls on top. My thighs have doubled in size, my arms have grown flabby...and my chin, well it's nearly doubled in size! This isn't anywhere near what I meant when I said dream body! I'm not supposed to be this big! I was supposed to be trim and tiny, especially for this upcoming year. Feeling a bit hopeless I keep eating the chocolates....which might just be the source of the rapid gain. I mean if I'm already this fat what's the worst that can happen?! I guess being fat wouldn't be the worst, I've got these massive jugs now. I guess sometimes wishes really do have a way of revealing your truest desires.....now it's time to unwrap your gift. 😉😉

Clip features:  rapid gain, belly jiggling

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest PeterK57

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

😍

Link to review