1 Screenshot

About This File

This was a request 🙂

First, I quickly show you my empty belly. Then, you see a couple burps (this video is approx 2 percent burps) during my milk and prune juice chug. Lastly, there are approximately 10 minutes of belly noises of various sizes - most recorded with a microphone but a few monsters at the end (2 minutes) are mic-free. Different angles and positions! Best listened to with headphones.

I can’t wait to try prune juice and milk again! I had belly noises for HOURS after recording lol

Other Files from Bre Bre

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest I'llFeedYouWaaayTooMuch

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Being a totally legit connoisseur of belly sounds and all-natural gases, this may be one of the finest examples of the digestion arts I've been fortunate enough to find yet! 🤩 I know I find myself coming back to it every so often to release some tension 🥴

Throughout the entire video, @Bre Bre is modeling her beautifully luscious physique in a vibrant, red set! Her thickness is seriously unreal and perfectly proportioned, if you ask me. Better yet, the very beginning is a short but sweet compilation of some booming belches and gradual ballooning of her belly. It's all the more thrilling to watch, knowing she's being distended by a rather volatile concoction here! 

One that pays off wonderfully! Both with and without the mic, her rattled, bloated guts absolutely erupt with some incredible noises! Wet bubbles, ominous groans, even reactive sounds to her touch and movement, this one will satisfy whatever you're expecting from ol' reliable prunes! 

Couldn't recommend more for anyone with a love for stomach sounds of just about any kind! 

Response from the author:

Oh geez! 🤗❤️🥰🥰 thank you so much!!!!

Link to review
Fatalis!

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Those last two minutes were amazing, I’ve rewatched it so many times by now! Also just love the fact you were on the toilet, eludes to how upset your lower belly was. I’d pay ten times as much for another prune juice clip like this!

Thank you so much for the glowing review! Please message me if serious about wanting another one! 🥰🥺

Link to review
One2thr3e

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

The part at the end where you could hear those upset violent gurgles without the mic were the best, would love it if you made more like this😍😍

Thank you 💕

Link to review
Bmoney27

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Loved every minute of your gurgly belly. 😍😍😍 Definitely would love to see more.

Thank you so much! More on the way! 😘😘

Link to review
nmg

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

wow the last few minutes were the best part! those gurgles were so violent lol one of them made me laugh cause they sounded like a helicopter or something 😄 this was great i hope you make another video with prunes and milk with no mic it sounds the best.

Thank you! More definitely on the way. 💕

Link to review