Water Balloon Me

$5.99

(2 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

In this video, I decided to turn my huge stretched out stomach into a water ballon.  I try to chug a gallon full of water outside with my big belly hanging out for all my neighbors to look. I fill myself up until my massive belly is heavy and full to the brim. By the end of this video I’m so full of water I feel like I might just pop any minute. 

Other Files from BigBellyJudy

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

DumbDausy979

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Tell the neighbors I'm jealous! I wish I could open my windows and see a round goddess like you getting covered in water and taking in the sun. You are perfection😍

Link to review
not a real member

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Damn ! Girl !👧❤️💕💕💕 this video is so !so !so !!!  beautiful !!!! 🌈☺️❤️💕& stunning !!! 🤩🥰🤩🥰🤩🥰🤩🥰🤩🥰🤩🤩😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 & you look absolutely !!!! gorgeous !!!! 😍🌈❤️❤️❤️💕💕in those jeans !!!! 👖😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ ,,,with that mind blowing FAT !!!! Belly !!!! Hanging out on full!!!! display !!!! & the way it continues!!!!  to bounce!!!!  🥰& jiggle!!!!  🥰❤️💕💕,,,with every lovely❤️💕💕jiggly 😍🥰💕💕💕💕 move!!!!  you make  !!!! & filling up your fabulous !!!!big !!!!FAT !!!!Jiggly !!!!belly!!!!  with a bunch! of water !!!! 💦❤️💕 As it continues!!!!  to grow !!!! 💦  there’s nothing like a Big !😍❤️bouncy! 😍❤️jiggly 😍❤️!hanging !😍❤️!Belly 😍❤️!!!!like yours!!!!  😍❤️💕💕💕,,,in my book it’s a Perfect 10 !!!! 🥇🏆,,,this video is so !amazing !!!! & perfect!!!! can’t wait to see more !!!!                  Ps you are very beautiful!!!🌈❤️💕 & very attractive!!!!  🌈💕💕💕💕person  !!!! & you have very beautiful!!! Lovely🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈❤️💕💕💕 eyes 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚❤️❤️❤️💕💕💕💕National Pancake Day Love GIF by 100% Soft

Link to review