2 Screenshots

About This File

I love being your BIG, FAT, American Goddess! Shoving face and stuffing myself silly, for you! And what better way to celebrate America's Birthday than to show you what a BIG, FAT, American I've become?? 1 Big Mac, 2 Double Quarter Pounders with Cheese, 1 Chicken Sandwich, 2 Large Fries, 20 Piece Chicken Nuggets and 1.25 Liter of soda..all in one sitting! I can't believe what a FAT SLOB I've become! Drinking soda for the extra fizzies to rip some burps and stuff myself more :) You like it? I want you to tell me, 'I'm your FAVORITE Big, Fat, American Goddess"! Mmm..SO sexy!! I love the way you look at me while stroking your big cock! ** I TRIED sitting on my second tier buffet..underestimating what a BIG, FAT ASS I've become..did it break??* **2 Parts since the file was so big. I didn't want to break the quality on this - this is my FAVORITE clip to film so far! I had SOO much fun 🤗**

Other Files from FattyMcFatFat

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.