7 Screenshots

About This File

It's that time of the year where I find out whether I've been naughty or nice... and from the looks of it I've been a naughty, gluttonous piggy this year😈 I scarf down a 500 calorie fudge cookie while showing off my big jiggly belly, permanently bloated from all the sweets and treats I can't seem to keep my hands off of. I show you how much I've grown, especially on my belly, love handles, and back. Enjoy this sweet holiday treat from your favorite plump piggy🐷💕 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

greybeard

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Sofia's new weight looks absolutely incredible! She shows the new curves and jiggle off perfectly and eats a delicious looking sweet too.

My only wish is for the gain to continue into the new year and beyond! Do yourself a favor this Christmas and buy this gift of a video

Link to review
Chubby girls are sexy 320

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

As always I absolutely love your content!!! Thank you so much for sharing this with us! You’re by far one of the best gainers in my opinion!!😘😘😘❤️❤️❤️🥰🥰🥰

I would love to feed a girl just like you!!

Link to review
janp2

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Sofia looks better, softer :), than ever in this video.  Lots of fat talk and belly play. The angles perfectly show her hips, thighs, and belly

Link to review