5 Screenshots

About This File

[[stuffing, fat chat, sitting bloated belly play]]

black_n_pink_stuffing-Medium-96k_1.thumb.gif.b57d90e511109ff1c584086353c1cd9b.gifblack_n_pink_stuffing-Medium-96k.thumb.gif.e8f387ba23d2e750e0bbea9ae22cc6a1.gifblack_n_pink_stuffing-Medium-96k_2.thumb.gif.a4da17db19283a1be61d312cc1abd719.gif

watch Kelli indulge her gluttonous desires for fattening food as she devours a fried chicken sandwich, waffle fries, and 2 milkshakes. she talks about her obese,  growing body as she eats as much as she can and fantasizes about getting even fatter, completely unable to keep her hands off her bloated gut as she thinks about it expanding with every bite she puts in her greedy mouth 🥵 

Other Files from kellijellibelli

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jackal27

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I loved how big and round Kelli was looking here as she stuffed herself full of Chick-fil-A talking about how big she is but also how excited she is to get even bigger.

Link to review

@🌸 kellijellibelli 🌸 my 1st clip of the new year, I always love a stuffing clip and seeing how big and wobbly your belly is getting is so hot, I knew I had to check it out. I love how your gut sits on your lap and the burps so amazing to hear so many from you. Seeing you grab all your fat and jiggling it 🥵, it’s great to hear how you can’t wait to have more lard hanging off you 😍

Link to review