10 Screenshots

About This File

I’ve been very sick for the past month from the stress of overworking my poor chubby body, but I’m feeling much better now, and trying to make up for lost time. I’ve been stuffing myself to bursting every day for the past week, multiple times a day. I feel like such a dirty, gluttonous slut. This video is after I ate six waffles for breakfast, smothered in extra syrup and heaps of fatty melted butter. I love the way they feel sitting heavy in my stomach. I love the feeling of stretching myself to new limits and how my gut stretches farther across my plump thighs. Since a true piggy can never have enough, I decided to also chug a huge soda to fill me to the absolute brim. I was stuck in my desk chair, helplessly full, rubbing tiny burps out of my gut, hoping for even a bit of relief. Look at this huge inflated gut… do you think I look bigger?

Other Files from FeedistDani

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

WackyAl

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I love this video, much better than the YouTube version. You looked really sexy in those blue panties. You give the viewers a good tour of your belly. Thanks.

Link to review